Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PlaY me.. SomE MounTain Music.. LikE GrammA and Grampa Used to PlAy..

Guess that song- Country girl Linds!

------Well- hello there! Thought I would post some pictures we have taken lately. These are some of our latest adventures:

Cuz Brock graduated. We were invited to a BBQ up in Mueller Park- it was beautiful and so fun to be with our family. I am so glad Uncle Bob married Auntie Patrice- I sure love that lady! I asked Brock what he was going to do now.. he shrugged his shoulders. Okie dokie.. no need to make any rash decisions.. just enjoy being out of school for now Brocky!!

Some friends we made while we were there.. Love the fuzz on the antlers!


Miss Pretty yelling at me "take the *$% picture Ma!"


Spent most of her time in this pack N play.. I can't heft that girl around the mount.


We now move on to our first camping trip of the season. I love camping. Love everything about it.. the cold, the campire, S'more's , S'more's.. oh, and S'mores. I have the best friends at work and we love to get our families together. So, why not for a campin trip! Carrie & Brian have an Aunt who owns a cabin up in Oakley. Running water, toilets.. real beds. It was bliss! This was Baby Sister's first camping trip and she was the BEST baby! One of the reasons we thought to go camping was Carrie & Bri bought a new Rhino (think souped-up golf cart)..
The Rhino is where the kids permanently sat. Michael, Katie Bug, Jackson & Spidey.
They also brought up their puppy. Ok, so she has grown a bit.
Spidey playing with Soph.


Mama Mia and Pretty (focus sister, focus!)


Katie bug was one brave girl! Give me that stick OR ELSE!


Sister in the hood!


Sophie loved playing catch with the chitlans!




Isn't she pretty?


Spidey


Katie bug!


The trip was AmA-ZING! Thanks to the Poulson's and Harman's- we had the best time!

Baby sister is now 10 months. I know, I know.. where has the time gone - right?








Highlights of the 10 month mark for Pretty:
* Still not crawling. She is getting more brave and goes from sitting onto her belly. Usually ends in a belly flop and a not happy baby. Rather than cry- she just yells for someone to get her.
* I noticed that her 3rd toe is longer than the others. Planet of the Apes representin!
* Still sleeping about 12 hours. She's only awake for 1 hour and 1/2 and then she is back down for more beauty sleep! No wonder she's so pretty!
* Finally, finally says "mama".. I know it's not legit. But, a Mom can sure dream!
* Her skullet is filling in nicely. Hopefully we'll bypass the mullet stage.
* No teeth as of yet. She is drooling like the dickens.. so, I think somethin is brewin.
Now that Spidey and Super are out of school- they are getting some cabin feva. Playdates anyone?

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

your girl is so stinking cute! is she the happiest baby?

TIDWELLS said...

Jen your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. I cant believe she is ten months. Sydnee will start first grade, Aspen will start third, and my baby Riley will start preschool in september. What am I going to do I need a job are you hiring.. love ya and miss ya..

Shylo said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are way cute. Looks like you had a blast. I will be out this summer July 10th -25th we should try to get everyone together if you will be in town. I would love to catch up!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I love the pics! Especially of Isaak and Elsie with their faces together, so cute! I miss you guys and I hope we get to play a lot this summer!

Beth and Jess said...

Sooo cute. I can't believe your little girl is 10 months. Time flies. And they are sooo adorable. And again thanks for making me laugh you are hilarious!!!

Carleton & Robyn said...

You are so funny. It looks like you've had some fun adventures.

Dezaree said...

You guys have the cutest kids in the world! I just want to pinch her cheeks! Thanks for your comments on my blog a few weeks ago. It's been a tough road the past 9 years struggling with all my "issues", but honestly, I have grown from those struggles. And I think that recognizing that, is one of the many reasons that I have been able to finally see some success. So, really if I can do it...you can too. We can do anything! You're a gorgeous girl, with a beautiful family, and from what I do know of you an AWESOME personality. Just wish that Geoff and I lived closer so maybe we could hang out. I know he thinks a lot of you and your sister. Anything can happen, but only if you want it to. Sorry that I made you cry! :) At least I am not the only one crying. I am an emotional boob. Just ask Geoff. He sometimes doesn't know what to do with me :). Take care!

Lindsay said...

If I am "country girl Linds" & I'm going to go ahead and say that I am then I can tell you right this instant who sings that song. (drum roll) none other than ALABAMA!!! They are fabulous & yes I've seen them in concert. If you're not speaking to me & my little country heart-well, now you know. :)

I laughed right out loud at you "focus, sister" comment. She is one squishy little happy face! SO cute! What a fun campout. We're planing on roughing it this weekend.

So fun to see Isaak today!!! We've missed him & you. We're going to try our best to make it work manana!

And this concludes the longest comment of all time.

L-Hag out.

VEEYAH said...

Hi Jen! So good to run into you on here!! YAY! I don't think I remember you havin' a lil' girl..she's is BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks just like her momma! Love it! And Spidey (love that nickname) is so grown and handsome!

Love you guys!

-Via