Just a random post. This is what transpired the other night with Spidey. He has been quite territorial with his toys lately. His cousin Hailey comes over and he flips out when she touches his toys. Here is how the story went:
Spidey: Hailey- don't touch my toys. They're MINE!
Hailey: aha haaaaaa aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! (screaming at him)
Spidey: Fine then. If you do that one more time, I am going to burn the house down and send you to Jesus.
UH. Ok. Speechless. then laughter. then crying with laughter. I couldn't even reprimand the boy. I gotta give him props. At least he knows about the afterlife.
A couple of months ago he told Aunty Gina he was going to DESTROY her. Seriously, too much Transformers.
10 years ago

5 comments:
I'm just sending you an FYI that I'm officially going to start stalking your blog as of right now. Thought you'd want to know.
Kiersti
K so I almost peed my pands just now! That was hilarious when it happened, but it's even funnier to read it! hahahahahahaha! That little man of yours is too funny!
Poor Hailey, just wanted to play with then nerf dart!
meant to say pants, not pands. but those too!
I'm seriously laughing so hard right now... that boy is a crack up. He get's it from you!!
Seriously this kid is hilarious. Like his mama.
Post a Comment