Thursday, September 3, 2009

I have decided that since I have contributed unheard of amounts of funds to the local library .. due to the lack of brain function going on my noodle and the fact that I can't return books, movies or audiobooks for that matter on time. Never. Not once. Well, fear no more my friends, yesterday I returned not 1 but 3 movies on time! I know, I know, no need for applause. So, as I was browsing (Spidey takes a decade to pick out his "stuff").. found this lil GEM!




Have you seen it? Loved it. Hilarious. And almost as good as:



My current fave... I have a total girl crush on Ms. Bynes. Seriously, so cute.


So- to the local library in the hood. Thank you for having a good movie in your selection. Thank you for making the "self checkout" booths (except when it sucks in my card and I can't get it out).. thank you for the drive - up "drop off" kiosk if you will.. to this I vow here and now.. never to be late again. check and check.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am ALWAYS late returning stuff!! I can't get it together!!

Tuesdays are usually good for me. Except for the next 2. How lame is that?! Next Thursday? Why is life so busy-I'm mad at it.

We're having a end of summer party next Friday (the 11th) & I want to see you there. 4:30 to 9:00.

Nickie said...

Your blog always makes me happy Jen! I will have to try out a couple new movies I guess, then we can swap our fav Bynnes moments.
I'm so glad your dad is doing okay, I was interested in that stuff too, I'm so glad things are on the up and up.
I will have to let you know when we will get to come down to SL, I'd love to come see you and yours! What a cute family you have!
Loves!!!

The Famous Joel and Jessica Alba said...

I LOVE SYDNEY WHITE AND SHE'S THE MAN! I own them both if you want to borrow them - and I have what a girl wants too...and I don't even charge late fees :)