Monday, August 31, 2009

The Old GanG..

This past weekend we went up to the canyons for a weenie roast with some of our peeps. I met these bff's through our singles ward when I was fresh out of G high. They are also the rafting crew. Every year (except last.. ahem Kent). .. We go rafting in Jackson. Best time ever. We eat, raft, laugh, eat, eat and laugh. Tray Dawg organized a hot dog roast for all of to get together. Thanks Tray for weenies & corn.. special thanks to Chris for the cobbler (sorry I didn't have any..went a little overboard on the S'mores).. Kim & Steve.. the buns were fab.. Jen & Ben.. chips and dip have never tasted so good (even if they were from the gas station).. Jeters.. we love you and that sweet Soph!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to Kimmy for the photos..


Trayson & Aaron


Yours truly & Superman.. Baby sis chillaxin..


The Jeters.. Cass-Aaron-Soph


Ben & Chris


Spidey & Miss piggy.


El Capitan (Kent) & Zoe & Boston

Super and Pretty -- I see Cheer in her future..


Neiko & Jen


Boston & Zoey..

No comments: