
Don't you think it looks like Darth Vader and R2 had a wee little one?
Anyhoo.. My basement flooded last night. The drain is rusted and plugged (obviously).. so I whipped out this bad boy and WHAM she was all clean. Seriously, who thought of this idea? Much grass to Mommy dearest for loaning this baby to me. We actually used it to suck the lint out of my dryer that caught fire. I know, poster child for home improvements.
I also need to give proper credit to my bff's at Costco. This chick salad is fab.

Or should I thank those that didn't buy rotisserie chickens??.. for that purpose they were used for my delish bagel chick salad sand. Seriously, delish. Don't think I can stress that enough.
I do need to repent. I really don't want summer to go away. I wish there was more time for swimmer bums, the smell of the tanning oil, picnics and fireworks. Since I missed most of this - next summer is going to be shweet!
And finally.. let me wrap this baby up. Baby sister was up for the last 2 nights crying. Not a typical baby sister night (she is a sleeper like her mama).. so I made an appointment with Dr Dreamy. Yes, that's right. Saw him twice in the same month. Sure 'nough.. ear infection. Poor girl. Thanks to Dreamy for being.. well... Dreamy and for taking care of my baby. and her mama.

6 comments:
Please, take my summer! I am done! only 113 today!
I am sorry that your summer has been a rough one. I will keep my fingers crossed that next one is better.
Baby sister sure get's a lot of ear infections. My pediatrician must be more pro-eartubes than yours. My boys both had to get tubes after 2 ear infections...but they were ones that wouldnt go away. I hope she feels better soon.
I wish you were going to the party on Saturday. I would love to see you. I won't be at Book club/Cheesecake factory this month. :(
Ahh dreamy...We saw him the other day at our check-up with "Nigel." Definitely fits his name. How do you focus talking to him?! Poor little pretty. No fun.
I can't believe your disaster list that keeps growing. What is going on?!?
Here's to next summer. (I'm raising my tanning oil to you.)
Did someone just say Book club/cheesecake factory? Do I have to read to join?
HOLY CRAP!! When it rains it pours! I will miss you tonight but I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Holy cow, what a hard time you are having. I know how desperatley hard things can get and how much Heavenly Father continues to bless us and protect us from so much.I hope things get better and you can get some peace and be sustained through all of this. Hang in there! love you
sorry baby girl is sick no fun~ I love your posts! I think they are so funny!
Post a Comment