So, the fall background is a little premature.. i KNow, I knoW. But, seriously.. I am melting. Melting.. just like the wiKed Witch of the WeSt. Done. DEE OH EN EEE with summer.
I just realized I have not posted about el fin del camino of SYTYCD. Jeanine is fab. Glad she won. Brando was a close 2nd, but not close enough. Can't wait for next season. Can't come fast enuf.
BigGest LosER is coming up too. TEAR jerkER. I am starting my own show- BigGest GaiNer.
Father dearest has been successfully planted at the polygy ranch. They assign him 12 wives that tell him what to do and that way he doesn't think about addiction. Ok, not really. But, it used to be a polygy ranch.. they turned it into this amazing house for addicts. So, he's gone. 60 days inpatient. I cried dropping him off. I know, I should be doing the happy dance, but instead I was cryin like a newborn. But, all is good. We get to see him next week. Counting down the days.
Spidey is getting ready to for schoolio. Everyday he tells me that he is ready. He watched the news Sunday night and the forecaster told him Monday (yesterday) was the first day. He was jumping for joy. the joy was shortlived when his evil madre (wuahahahaa) told him it's not until the 31st. We got school clothes, new shoes and some pencils for him to sharpen. He's ready, but am I?
Today is day 2 of Superman working days. Weird. Since school doesn't start until Wednesday, we have him home in the evenings last night and tonight. It's strange. Everynight I snuggle up with my book and read until I am tired. NOw he is laying there staring at me (doo doo doo doo- yep, just like the twilight zone).
This girl needs therapy and cold DP on ice. A vaca might even be nice. Craigo's
AnyONE?
10 years ago

3 comments:
I am totally with you on the "done with summer" thing. I am also melting. Wanna come run through the sprinklers with me?
I am glad your dad is getting the help he needs. I don't blame you for crying like a baby. The unknown is always scary, even when it is a good thing.
I don't know what Craigo's is, but sure, I am there!
Have a superb week!
ROAD TRIP!! Rexburg or bust! I'm so feelin' some Craigo's cheese bread right about now! As for the DP, I actually have one, so while I drink it, I'll think of you! heheheh!
Done with summer? Is that possible?! I hope Isaak's doing great at school. We miss him. Brandt really misses him & Jin. :(
What is Craigo's?
Hey! Thanks for putting me on your sidebar! You're awesome!
Post a Comment