10. Karen- dang girl. She can shake it. Perhaps she knows Shakira.
9. Shocked & dismayed that Russell was up for the chopping block. I thought his ballroom was fantastic. He'll have my vote from here on out.
8. I couldn't stop staring at Cat's legs. While eating my Halloween M&M's - I kept thinking about working out. I didn't, but I thought about it. Does that count?
7. Poor Billy had to go home sick? Must have been pretty bad.
6. Hope Noelle gets to come back.. I think she and Russ will do well together.
5. Jakob is phenomenal. Really, who can jump like that?
4. Ryan is a fave. Not only because he hails from the homeland, but he looks like the product of Marky Mark and Rocky. Wasn't sure about his outfit last night though.. (the tan pants ensemble).
3. Adam Shankman cracked me up most of the night. Between him and Mary screaming.. couldn't stop laughing.
2. I'm realizing I like too many dancers this year.. my heart is bound to be broken.
And finally.. the pairing up of
these 2: 

Mollee and Nathan is outstanding. Love, love, love them. Although, did anyone else notice how much Mollee flips her hair.. I was so distracted. But, loved that cute Nathan! Can't believe they started them out with Dorianna.. last season's disco with Brandon & Jeanette made me dizzy for dayz...
Weekly updates by Jello are back now. I know, you missed me.
While I am at it.. BL was also last night.. sad about Abby. Love that lady - what an inspiration! I am still convinced Tracey is possessed. But whatev. Karma baby.

1 comment:
YES! MORE SYTYCD POSTS FROM JEN! I love Russell. I think they put Russell in the bottom so that people could watch his solo, and bring more viewers to the show...hoax. I really like legacy too and...man just the hip hop dancers this year! LOVE!
Post a Comment