Now- it's time to do a lil' of this!! That's right.. Pops is coming home TOMORROW! WAHOOOO!!!
I thought the picture above was fitting.. with swine flu going around and my symptoms being a little suspicious of it.. Although.. I haven't had the itch to roll around in mud (but wanted to fling it at a few choice people).. or haven't wanted to eat pig slop (but stuck mainly to slurpees)..
Good news about the sickness is the kids are sick. I know, I know.. mean Mom right? We got to see Dreamy 2 days in a row. Oh, yeah.. we are tight like that. Spidey has a sinus infection/ear infection/and crackles in the lungs (somethin like bronchitis).. Sissy has tonsillitis and she is ticked at the world. I have the worst sore throat/headache and dizzy.. after several meltdowns and tears- Superman took the day off yesterday and took care of his girls.. Good thing too.. it was going to be ugly. Love you Superman.. that's why I picked YOU.

3 comments:
Yay for daddy coming home and boo for you guys being sick. I hope you guys get feeling better real soon.
I am so happy for you that your Dad is coming home. But not about your sickies!!! hope you get better soon. Mmmmmm.... I love slurpees.
I'm sorry you guys are all so sick!! Sounds awful! But the good thing is always a trip to Dreamy...ahhhh...Dreamy....uh, hm, what, okay, back to reality :) Take it easy and I hope you guys get better soon!
Post a Comment