Monday, October 19, 2009

sniff. sniff.

I feel like doing a lot of THIS:


We have been anxiously waiting for Dad to get out of the Ranch.. I just got the call telling me that he isn't ready. I know things happen for a reason- but seriously, I just want to cry.

Dear Dad,

Please get better. Please work as hard as you can on recovery. Please, please take care of yourself. Please trust in the process. Know that Heavenly Father loves you and has a plan for you. Be patient with yourself. Know that we love you and are praying for you all day and everyday. We LOVE you!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Sending you and your family my love and prayers!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Gosh darn it! I am so sorry! It will happen! Be strong!

Camie said...

I'm sorry Jenn! Love ya!

Carleton & Robyn said...

What a sweet post and what a funny picture.