Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meanwhile.. back at the ranch...

Here we are..

FINALLY.. we got to see Dad at the ranch. I know, CHristmas miracle, right? We spent a quality Mondee night with Dad and most of us kids. We spent quality time with about a trillion flies, smelly funk in the air.. and a bird pooped on couch (I swear I thought it was paint..sorry baby sis).. oh, and about a million anti bacterial hand wipes.. courtesy of aunty COrk.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure..

I love Braxton's face.. hilarious!

Baby sis.. visiting uncle Benny.

Come on ride the train.. choo choo ride it..

Mom popped 3 discs in her back soon after this was taken. Ok, not really.


Ben kept getting his body parts in the pictures.. at least he kept it clean on this one..

Hailey gettin nice and dirty !




Baby sis LOVES her Grandpa!! She was shy at first.. but soon fell right back in love for him. Can't wait to see how amazing their relationship will grow..

Braxton..


Baby sis


A little smoochie for the cuz.

Mommy dearest and Sis.


This kid is so flippin cute.

That's us.. Barn girls.







Corky.. huh?

The boys being boys..



Now, there's Dad.. Snaps to Marie Callendars for the pies.. delish. Dad is doing really good at the ranch. He loves it there. He is excited to come home and sleep in his own bed and have good hashbrowns.. (watch out VIRG's.. there's a storm comin!!).. He has put on 60 lbs at the ranch... which is good.. when we got discharged from the hospital, he looked Auschwitz-like. 10 days to go!!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

i'm so glad you guys got to see him:)) he looks good! 60 pounds huh. wow!

Beth and Jess said...

YAY I am so happy for you guys. Way to go papa Lloyd.

Anonymous said...

So great to spend time with family...glad to hear your dad's doing so well. Miss you!

Corky said...

Um, I think I should be able to screen the pictures you put on here! Speaking of 60 freakin' pounds, who's the heffer in the green sweater? Sheesh I'm chubby! The kids look cute though! I better go exercise now. . .

Nickie said...

Ugh, you guys are too too cute!
I'm so glad your cute dad is doing better, he looks great!
Lots of loves for you and those sweet babies!
xoxox

Heather said...

Glad your family is all happy and healthy! You have the cutest family.