Friday, December 4, 2009

Cut me some slack Jack...

With all the chaos of the last 10 days, I have forgotten to update the blog on the stats of Sissy.. Here are her 15 month stats:

22 lbs 10 oz- 56%
32 In. - 95%


She was lovin on McDreamy (trying to make me jealous- I am sure).. He was concerned about her ear infections (hence the tube incident).. other than that- he was happy to see her walking around & healthy. Here are some other things she has been up to:

* she will play with dishes for hours. Give her a cup and a spoon and homegirl is set.

* Still sleeping 12 hours a night.. that girl likes her sleep (gee, wonder where she gets that from-yawn.)

* Now she is in the stage where she is starting to talk. She says : Isy, Uh Oh, Owie and a whole lotta jive "excuse me stewardess- I speak jive"

* The picky eating stage is here and in full force.. currently she is on a strictly "cheese puff only" diet.

* she has a birth mark on her tush- it's the shape of a heart. She is one of those babies that loves to run around in the buff - watching those cottage cheese cheeks cracks me right up!

------ -------------- ----------------- --------------------- --- ----

Now, it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for. SYTYCD update.

Top SiX (because 5 just isn't enough):

6. I harbored bad feelings for Ashleigh in the past, but would like to repent and say she has done really good lately. It helps that she was partnered with jakob- that kid is so flippin good.

5. Nathan was Mr. Frowny pants for the past few weeks. I was ok to see him go.

4. took me by surprise that Noelle went home- I think I like her better than kathryn.

3. I decided the think I like about Ellenore is she is "meaty" and has some girth.

2. I am pretty sure Ryan gets a spray tan before each show & I wonder if Mollee ever gets whiplash from whipping her hair around at that velocity?

1. Russell. Russell. Russ. Big R. Love that guy. He is amazing. Kind of reminds me of Joshua from 2 seasons ago. Hope he wins.

Oh- and to sidebust with some B.L. Info- I want Amanda to win.

2 comments:

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I'm glad Elsie is recovering so well! I love the tush comment, you crack me up!
As for SYTYCD-I was hoping Mollee would go home, she bugs me. I think that she got to stay just because Russell rocks and they were partnered up...my favorite dance that I could watch forever is the one Legacy, Russell, and Kevin did on the first week, did you see it? Crazy awesome!

VEEYAH said...

Just caught up on the Tukuafu fam...how I love your writing! You crack me up girl!!