Now that we are down to the wire- I am so nervous I bit all my nails off last night. I know, sick right? But, I couldn't help it..
Top 10- Sans nail style..
10. Don't know how I feel about Cat's gold short/unitard number. I remember wearing a flower one just like it to 9th grade promotion.
9. I was shocked. I thought fo shizzle Mollee was in and Elle was out. Wow. Still surprised.
8. Surprise #2- Legacy went home? Wow. Ryan must have some serious fans. Probably because he has his goods handing out of his shirt all of the time.. It's like thunder from down under- only G rated.
7. Felt bad for Ash and the shoulder issue. Sucks. She would have done good on Bali Wood.
6. Ok- Jakob is probably the best dancer I have seen. Seriously. He is so limber.
5. Loved Travis' routine and loved that Kayla was the "assistant".. He is brilliant & I luv her.
4. Disappointed with Tab & Nap's routine with Leg & Elle. It was strange and sorta protoplasmic.
3. The last number Kathryn & Ryan did was wow. That little ditty of an outfit was Hot. White hot. I may or may not have watched it twice to get inspiration to lose weight. What would I give for that bootay?
2. Were Ryan's tears real? Maybe it should be "So you think you can cry"..
1. Russell needs to win.
10. Don't know how I feel about Cat's gold short/unitard number. I remember wearing a flower one just like it to 9th grade promotion.
9. I was shocked. I thought fo shizzle Mollee was in and Elle was out. Wow. Still surprised.
8. Surprise #2- Legacy went home? Wow. Ryan must have some serious fans. Probably because he has his goods handing out of his shirt all of the time.. It's like thunder from down under- only G rated.
7. Felt bad for Ash and the shoulder issue. Sucks. She would have done good on Bali Wood.
6. Ok- Jakob is probably the best dancer I have seen. Seriously. He is so limber.
5. Loved Travis' routine and loved that Kayla was the "assistant".. He is brilliant & I luv her.
4. Disappointed with Tab & Nap's routine with Leg & Elle. It was strange and sorta protoplasmic.
3. The last number Kathryn & Ryan did was wow. That little ditty of an outfit was Hot. White hot. I may or may not have watched it twice to get inspiration to lose weight. What would I give for that bootay?
2. Were Ryan's tears real? Maybe it should be "So you think you can cry"..
1. Russell needs to win.

2 comments:
Cats gold number was awkward to watch. it almost looked like she wasn't standing up straight for fear it would give her serious camel toe.
I'm so glad you're so into it too. I'm a Ryan and Ashley fan but I agree-Jacob is the best.
Post a Comment