Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*my life is a fiasco & a sham*

HaPpY NeW YeAR---- WeLcoMe 2010

Hello, hello, one and all! Hope you had fabulous festivities for the holidays..

First - have any of you seen this movie??


I found myself watching Spongebob (not uncommon for a mum of a 5 year old).. after the episode was over- this movie started.. Instantly I was smitten. Of course, after I watched it- I questioned why it was on NiCkelodeon- it's a bit inappropriate for kids and teens- but for adults- it is PURE humor. Seriously, hysterical. I found it at the Redbox and I am not ashamed to say have watched it several more times.. Maybe I found myself relating to Ms Georgia.. except there wasn't a "robbie" in my life.. Anyhoo.. great chick flicc.. must see!!


Here are some pics (as promised from the holidays and on.......)



I let Sissy eat some yogurt by herself.. it was a 3 wipe clean up.. (ps- no alcohol was involved- regardless of her eyes)




Christmas was good to us- sissy liked her shopping cart until she crashed it and hasn't pushed it since.

Sissy got the stomach flu and was exhausted from throwing up .. she is how I found them after starting my millionth batch of laundry..






Uncle Benny & pretty..













Gift of the YEAR- His N Hers Snuggies!! Cork & Slick got them for Super and I.. The funniest part is they really are quite convenient!!


Pretty Porkimous Piggimous.. Ava






















One morning I slept in and found this when I came down.. "punjab help me!!"




Life has been chaos since Christmas.. Superman was home for a few days and left to the Rice O Roni capital.. We have T minus 4 days until he comes home. Can't come soon enough!!

Single motherhood is for the birds.. Seriously, i have lived off of Cherry Pepsi & chocolate. It wouldn't have been so bad except we all got the stomach flu.. as most of you know- Mom's don't get a "sick" day.. After tears, vomit comet and some mysterious abdominal sounds- things finally picked up a bit.

Spidey is back at school - he enjoyed his break from school and is asking when the next one is..

Sissy is cutting another tooth.. she's drooling like a rabid pup and cranky as all get out. I get good snuggle time so I am not complaining..

I didn't set any resolutions this year.. Really, I just want to enjoy life, enjoy family and look forward to the future..

Loves!!

10 comments:

Eric and Allana said...

You still need to call me. We want to hang out! Love ya girly!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your kids are so cute! Sorry that baby girl got sick! Not fun at ALL!
Jealous you got a snuggie! I want one so bad! Glad you had a good holiday!

pam said...

I like your new year's resolution. Sorry you've all been sick ... and even without your hubby around. I can't imagine what I would be like if Shawn was gone for a little bit. I am just finishing up my cherry coke and some chocolate cream puffs ... and he even comes home in a few hours. You're amazing! I love you!

Kiersti said...

Every time I see pics of that little girl I just DIE over her eyes! So gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

I MISS YOU!!! School boundaries are a ridiculous idea. I'm glad you're all feeling better! I bet you rock single motherhood.

Beth and Jess said...

I love your posts. You make me laugh so hard. I wish we could hang out. And I am putting that movie on Netflix.

Heather said...

Wishing the Tukuafu's a wonderful 2010!!! May it be vomit free! That is the most dreaded thing for me as a Mommy. Sorry you've had to deal with that.

Corky said...

Love the pics! Glad we're done with the vomet comet and the super dooper poopers! Nothin' like starting the year off with a bang eh?!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I'll have to check out the movie. I hope you liked the headband blog I did. I did it for you! I'll post more. They're fun to make.

Nickie said...

You cute girl, what a sweet family you have, I love the pics of all the babies! They are beautiful! As are you! It's so good to see your face, you are just a sight for sore eyes y'know that?
Sorry you all got sick, I hope you're all feeling better.
Loves to you!