Monday, March 8, 2010

BOyz Ii Men.. ABC .. BBD.. the east coast family...

To surprise my sisters = I bought tickets to this concert:



We headed to Wendover (hork).. and this is how it went...



















Top 10:


10. We drove Mom's G-ride- Consuela. We couldn't figure out how to get a CD in .. GIna pushed a button and all 6 came spewing out.. Technology- boo.
9. Gina thinking the casino was closed- cuz the windows were dark.
8. thinking to myself that I need to lose about fitty pounds before I go back- those seats are snug!!
7. Boyz II Men. Sigh.
6. Wanting to buy back stage VIP pass for 30$.. but only had 24$ cash. FYI- NO ATM in the concert hall.
5. People watching. Nuff said.
4. Stopping at the gas station and Kristy thinking we were getting held up when some lady came in asking where the vault was (turns out she wanted the drink "Vault")
3. I just wanted a ding dong.
2. Thinking the box of Aleve were free samples at the gas station. THere wasn't a price on it.
And finally: #1- Spending the night with these crazy cats = my BFF's..

8 comments:

Corky said...

I feel like Patrick Swayze (RIP) when I say "Now I. . . Had. . .the time of my liiii-iiffee." Love the pics! We are so freakin' hot! I especially love our glossy lips!

Kiersti said...

I'm so jealous!

Brynn said...

Someone should have told Kristy it was "purple shirt day" Looks like you guys had a blast!

Trudie said...

fun, fun, fun!!! Love the top 10. Can't wait to give Gina a hard time about the "closed" casino.

Lindsay said...

No way! Sounds like a way fun night!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Soooo fun. I love them.

Nickie said...

Seriously, you are one of my favorite people ever.
Your life puts me in the best mood.
I love you love you love you!
Motownphilly baby!

KaufusiFamily said...

I am whiping away my tears from laughing so hard at #4. You are too funn!