That's right.. treinta y dos. The big 32. Seriously, feels like I am younger. For your viewing pleasure I will now give you 32 tidbits on yours truly:
32. I am a ranch snob. It HAS to be homemade or bust.
31. I almost got kidnapped when I was in elementary school. Good thing I watched the ABC after school special and learned the technique for running the other way.
30. I am also a bottled water snob. Arrowhead or Evian. That's it.
29. I still bite my nails. I know, sick.
28. I may or may not have almost lit the field on fire behind our house when I was a kid. That is what unsupervised kids do.
27. I hate mucous. Snot, spit, you name it. Sometimes I gag so bad I throw up. Even with my own fluids.
26. I can quote movie lines with the best of 'em. I also envision a game show calling me and asking me to show them my talent. "thank you mr willie, thank you"
25. I am still the indian leg wrestling champion of the Lloyd household. "Self taught- no lessons"
24. I can only buy name brand Mayo.
23. Along with my good friend Tan, I am still mourning the loss of the 2 cheeseburger meal at Mickey Dee's. I always had to get it with a HI C orange. Mmm...
22. I sweat constantly. Seriously, stuck piggy.
21. I am a Harry Potter geek. "Stupefy!!"
20. If you need any type of star gossip. Just call me. I know more than people.com
19. When I laugh, I snort.
18. I only eat milk chocolate. Milk= it does a body good.
17. I purposely burn my toast. It just gives it somethin a little extra.
16. S'mores are the best invention. Ever.
15. I was engaged a few times before the old ball & chain came along.
14. My favorite smells include: Rain, Johnson's baby lotion, B& B works lotion & campfire.
13. My sig. color is purple. But I LOVE pink.
12. I only recently saw the "old" Star Wars movies.
11. E.T. is the worst movie ever made. I still cry. Sniff sniff. why did he have to go?
10. I never had to wear a bullet proof vest in High SChool- regardless of what others believe. Granger kicks in ninety six.
9. If blog stalking was an olympic sport- the gold would be mine. wuahauahauahaaaa!!
8. I once threw up 52 times in one day. My little parasite is now a 19 month old pretty girl.
7. Cadbury eggs+ JLo= Happiness.
6. I still own my first car. 96 Geo Tracker. aka "storm trooper"
5. I love to laugh and make people laugh.
4. I have 2 tats. Ya- hard core, i know.
3. I LOVE to sleep. Naps are the best.
2. Sometimes I think I should go to school for photography or pottery. Somethin about the potters wheel.
1. I was due on Valentine's and ended up 10 days late. Late but worth the wait.. right?
31. I almost got kidnapped when I was in elementary school. Good thing I watched the ABC after school special and learned the technique for running the other way.
30. I am also a bottled water snob. Arrowhead or Evian. That's it.
29. I still bite my nails. I know, sick.
28. I may or may not have almost lit the field on fire behind our house when I was a kid. That is what unsupervised kids do.
27. I hate mucous. Snot, spit, you name it. Sometimes I gag so bad I throw up. Even with my own fluids.
26. I can quote movie lines with the best of 'em. I also envision a game show calling me and asking me to show them my talent. "thank you mr willie, thank you"
25. I am still the indian leg wrestling champion of the Lloyd household. "Self taught- no lessons"
24. I can only buy name brand Mayo.
23. Along with my good friend Tan, I am still mourning the loss of the 2 cheeseburger meal at Mickey Dee's. I always had to get it with a HI C orange. Mmm...
22. I sweat constantly. Seriously, stuck piggy.
21. I am a Harry Potter geek. "Stupefy!!"
20. If you need any type of star gossip. Just call me. I know more than people.com
19. When I laugh, I snort.
18. I only eat milk chocolate. Milk= it does a body good.
17. I purposely burn my toast. It just gives it somethin a little extra.
16. S'mores are the best invention. Ever.
15. I was engaged a few times before the old ball & chain came along.
14. My favorite smells include: Rain, Johnson's baby lotion, B& B works lotion & campfire.
13. My sig. color is purple. But I LOVE pink.
12. I only recently saw the "old" Star Wars movies.
11. E.T. is the worst movie ever made. I still cry. Sniff sniff. why did he have to go?
10. I never had to wear a bullet proof vest in High SChool- regardless of what others believe. Granger kicks in ninety six.
9. If blog stalking was an olympic sport- the gold would be mine. wuahauahauahaaaa!!
8. I once threw up 52 times in one day. My little parasite is now a 19 month old pretty girl.
7. Cadbury eggs+ JLo= Happiness.
6. I still own my first car. 96 Geo Tracker. aka "storm trooper"
5. I love to laugh and make people laugh.
4. I have 2 tats. Ya- hard core, i know.
3. I LOVE to sleep. Naps are the best.
2. Sometimes I think I should go to school for photography or pottery. Somethin about the potters wheel.
1. I was due on Valentine's and ended up 10 days late. Late but worth the wait.. right?

9 comments:
I so loved that. It was so fun. I still feel like we are 17 stealing signs and stuff. :) How did this happen to us seriously? and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
HaPpY bIrThDaY! Loved reading your list...but if you are admitting to being 32 does that mean I have to as well?
ha! smiling the whole way thru the post, with the occasionally laughing out loud! your the best. just so you know, you can request the 2 cheeseburger value meal!!!! it's just not on the meny anymore, but you just have to be real specific. enjoy girlie:)
oh yeah! happy birthday, elsi looks just like you!
I can't get enough of you and your blog. Hilarious!! You were pretty cute 32 years ago-love the baby pic! Happy Birthday! I just hit 31 and it was a little scary. Just keeps going up....
Happy Belated Birthday! Love this list...cracked me up!
Happy Belated birthday! Love this list it's hilarious and fun to read.
What the... how did I miss your birthday?! So, first and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my fav people!
Love all the tidbits. I am a fellow ranch snob. I was so mad that I couldn't find one Cadbury egg this Easter. Just caramel ones. I still ask for the 2 cheeseburger meal and make them give it to me. So pleased you're with Duke-he's the best! I laughed so hard at your bullet proof vest HA! And so many others. Ah-such a good fun friend you are!
I think I've said this before...but I'm gonna say it again! I could read your writings all day girl...truly a gift...I'm laughing through all of this! Love it and keep writing!! =)
Post a Comment