

I would like to thank the inventors of Netflix.. thanks to them, I have watched the entire last season in 3 days.
Seriously, laugh out loud funny...
Also, on BL- GO GRAY! Could do without Melissa coming back.. she bugs. end of.
"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.” Jimmy Fallon
3 comments:
I love myself some Glee too! The season starts up again this month I think! Can't wait!!!
Can't say that I have ever seen Glee, but people do seem to rave! I totally agree with your thoughts on BL: Gray Rocks, Melissa sucks.
I love GLEE!!!! My friend and I will spend hours singing to the music...and watching our favorite parts over and over. It also has the new theme song for friendship: "My Life Would Suck Without You!" Love it!
Post a Comment