Thursday, April 15, 2010

Holy Birthday - BatMan!

Happy 200th post! What a better way to celebrate than pics of my Spidey's birthday party..





































I really can't beleive it's been 6 years.. strange.. full of change, lots of laughing, lots of yelling, chasing, bed time battles, learning to read, ride a bike, first scooter, big boy beds, potty training (boo!!), lots of smiles, discovery & creativity....

Here are six of Spidey's favorite things:

- Eating out. Any kind of fast food will do. He is hooked on milkshakes at Arby's.

- Lego's. Lego's. and more Lego's. He loves to build things and can play with those for hours.

- Loves video games. Batman Lego & Star Wars are his faves.

- He's a big time mama's boy. I don't mind :)

- He doesn't love school- but loves the social aspect of it.

- His friends. P-nut, Jin & Viliami are his besties. I luv those boys like they are my own!


----- The party cake was made compliments of Aunt Cork.. The party was a hit and the most important part was Spidey LOVED his party.. he is already planning next years..

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

OH my heck what a fun bday party! Happy Birthday and that cake kicks butt!

Parish & Becca said...

Wow! I can't believe it was his birthday again. Seems like not that long ago, I read about his Star Wars themed party! You must throw the best parties, I'm gonna call you and use you as my party planner :)

Lindsay said...

So fun! I love all the pictures!!! Pnut had a blast! Isaak is the best! I was so glad to see his happy little face today. Loves!

Heather said...

Love the cake, and what a sweet post for your little guy. We need to get our boys together! They would have a blast.