
Yep, Moses "Mo" Kinikini from this past season of the Biggest Loser. Nicest guy ever.
Anyhoo.. you'll notice I haven't been around. I would like to say it's b/c I am SO busy and working on creative artsy fartsy stuff.. Nope, nothing. Sat around gaining more weight and complaining about it (see previous posts with me and my whiny pants) .. I put a weight ticker on the bloggity blog to hopefully help me have some accountability. I also joined WW, oh yes friends.. everything is related to points now. I have had a bit of success since joining.. I'll take what I can get.
I went to my first 5:30 AM Zumba class this morning. Holy Mother. Who is up at that hour 'sides kids on summer break and vampires? I was. Yep, day 1 down and infinity and beyond to go. A work in progress. #justsayin.
#iwillonlybloglikethisfromnowon #j/k #peaceout.

5 comments:
Way to go! Keep it up girl!
How fun that you got to meet him! He seemed like a nice guy! I love that show! :)
I have been a life time member of good old WW it seems. I really like the program, and it's very realistic. I think you'll have a lot of success :) We're in this together sista!!
Good luck. I liked him on biggest Loser.
Dude! How's this going? The weight watchers I mean. I've been waiting for somebody to join with, maybe you're my key...hasn't their got to be a key SOMEWHERE?!?
Now, if only we could have Moses as our personal trainers, right?
Jenn. I just want to say one more time how much I love you and how funny I think you are. And one more time about how I want to be like you. For real. K. I'm done. I love you!
Post a Comment