Friday, May 6, 2011

Soccer Mom.

worst.blogger.ever.

In order to catch up smatch up.. we'll start here:

We now call Spidey "Davey Beckham".. Yes, my friends.. I am now a soccer mom.






Am I one of those screaming/cray- cray Mothers? Maybe. Do I get a little worked up? Possibly. Do I love the interpretive dancing, laying on the ground during "goalie time" and sky gazing? Perhaps. Do I drive a Vanner? No, but I do need a cutesy vinyl saying on the G Ride.

I may or may not have signed him up to see this girl: L-HAG.

4 comments:

Nickie said...

Davey Beckham-speaking of which, did you see him at the royal wedding....RAR!
If your son is heading in that direction, you need to just give him a good shove! His life will just rock-well, it will anyway, he has a pretty cool mom.
I could totally cut you a cutesy vinyl saying...what do you want "not of this world" or the little stick figure family? Get back to me.
I have the van, I refuse to do the vinyl.
I totally love you, you always make me laugh!
xoxox

Beth and Jess said...

so cute. Soccer is major at our house!!!!!! All Jess wants from our new baby is a "strong left foot" Spidey is sooo cute and I would love to see u get all worked up at the games. :)

Beth and Jess said...

You made my day with your comment on the blog. :) I will be giggling all day. Oh the good old days. I need a WVC get together. Love you.

Lindsay said...

Haha! How did I miss this POST?!!! Geeeeeeeeez! Interpretive dancing-Bah-ha-ha!!!