Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 Smokin' Hot Boys and the crazy animals!

So, I took Spidey and his best buddy Parker on a little date last week. We started off our day at the "What Women Want Show".. My Aunt Trudie got us in free (THANKS!!) and we wandered around. The highlight was seeing my amazing co-workers whom I adore and love so much.. the shopping wasn't bad either. There was a slight problem when the boys collided and Park ended up with a fat lip-- I told him it looked tough, but I still felt horrible! From there we went to the Mayan (Park's fave restaurant) and watched the divers and had lunch. The Queen Bee slept most of the time and the boys were having a good time. Finally, we finished at the petting zoo at Gardener Village. Spidey is a sucker for the farm animals and Park was having a good time too.. we even splurged and I let the boys ride on the horses-- here are some cute shots of them.. Thanks to Park's amazing Mom and my new BFF Camie for letting me take him oh, and sorry about the fat lip again!







Mayan Pics..












Petting Zoo Pics...









We must be petting zoo fanatics because we ventured down south to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo.. here are some shots. We went down there for the Farmer's Market.. it was fun to spend time with my parents, Kristy, Dougie & Hailey and Gina Bina. Thanks to sugar Daddy for paying for the petting zoo.. here are some shots of Spidey lovin it!
















4 comments:

Beth and Jess said...

Looks like so much fun. Your little guy is so cute. You can just tell he is bursting with personality. I totally want to see the pictures from the sleepovers. oh the good old days are starting to be a LONG time ago but it still seems like yesterday. I love seeing you and your family. its so fun.

Nickie said...

How fun, I cannot tell you how much I miss living by Gardner village and Turkey point, they are 2 of my all time favorite places in the world. there's just nothing like that here in the Gem State.
Your babies are beautiful, and I couldn't even see the fat lip, so he really is a tough guy!
Love that baby girl, looking at her makes me sooo excited for this little monkey!
Loves!

TIDWELLS said...

I cant believe how big he is. Fun date. lets get us out on a date soon.

Camie said...

I'm going to need some copies of these cute pics!! You're so sweet to take him! And don't even worry about the lip. It looked totally tough!