Monday, October 13, 2008

My date with Dr. Dreamy...

This morning was the Queen Bee's 2 month appointment. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Here are her stats:

Wt: 11 lb 7 oz- 56 %

Ht: 24.3 in- 94%

Head Cir: 38 cm- 27%


So, my little girl is tall and skinny for now. She has this horrid case of cradle cap (can you say head & shoulders??) for which Dr. D prescribed a topical steroid. She has been quite the spitter and Dr. D agreed that reflux is her problem. So, some dissolvable prevacid and we should be good to go. Other than those items, she is perfect. Oh, and she had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine. Sad, but really, who wants their baby to get Hepatitis or something right?


Some updates on her personality.. she is starting to smile BEAUTIFUL smiles and really, it melts my heart. The other night I was rocking her in the wee hours of the morn and she busted out a huge smile, the tears flowed like the salmon of capistrana (name that movie??) and I felt so lucky to be blessed with this little girl! She is also starting to coo (envision a pigeon noise).. it is hilarious. She loves to be talked to, reading bed time stories, taking a bath (until it's time to get out) and just being held. If she is in distress, you pick her up and she is instantly soothed, I love it.


Here are some pictures of her smiling.. she has a HUGE dimple on her right cheek (just opposite from her Mommy) and she is my sweet little bee!




Oh, and just in case you were wondering, Dr. Dreamy was looking fab as usual. Only 2 months until our next visit.. Yessssss!!

7 comments:

Camie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I've got to make an excuse to go see this Dr. Dreamy for myself...

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

Those are awesome pictures! She is so beautiful! I love that she has been so good for you! We should all get at least one good baby, right?

Beth and Jess said...

I think we need pictures of Dr Dreamy. I tend to not like doctors though.

And the queen bee is so cute. I love teh smiles.

Dezaree said...

She is so so so cute. Hopefully we can maybe run into you guys again....whenever we get up to WVC anyway. :)

Shylo said...

Love the dimple, she is such a cutie!

The Poulson's said...

You are so funny Jenn! She is so sweet, I am so glad you are enjoying her so much :)

SETHER+ONE said...

I second needing a picture of the doc. And maybe his name and address, maybe he is on my plan... ;) Cute little baby you've got there. She is super tall!! She's gonna be a model...