Friday, October 17, 2008

Dr. D's mugshots...

Ok, after several of my sweet lady friends requested photos of Dr. Roland Dimick - aka "Dr. Dreamy".. I googled him (yes, stalker material here) and here are some pictures. They just don't do him justice- trust me on this. If anyone needs a 2nd opinion on the hotness factor- Kristy & Mom can vouch for him...
So, for those of you needing a pediatrician or perhaps needing to switch to one that's easy on the eyes-- here's his info:



(801)464-7600

2000 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105



P.s. hope he doesn't google his name and find this.. that would make for a really uncomfortable visit.. then again, who dares me to become his Facebook friend???

7 comments:

Natalie J said...

I totally dare you to request him as a friend on Facebook!

Stacey Matheson said...

you go to Memorial Clinic? That is seriously at the end of my street. Wave the next time you are there, Jersey will be the only one home, but I am sure she will bark back!

Stacey Matheson said...

Sorry, I have now read the rest of your post and ..... I am afraid!

Camie said...

I dare you!! Yeah, not such great pics.... I'm starting to worry about your taste! ;) But I wouldn't worry too much about him finding out...who googles themself?

Nickie said...

Um, I gotta be honest, I liked looking at your little girl's pics more than your dr. dreamy (no offense). Queen Bee is too adorable though, I love those cheeks and that little smile! I hear you on the cradle cap thing, Tink had it really bad too. Oh well, they're still stinking cute!
Loves!

Jessica Jo said...

he looks like Ben from Ricks college...I think I know your type :)

Parish & Becca said...

Hey Jen, it's Becca from the Granger 14th ward! HOw are you?? I found your blog on Kristen Heppler's. I just wanted to let you know, I go to Dr. Dimick too, and you are way too funny. Parish and I almost died laughing reading your post :) Congrats on the baby girl! I see Duke at the gym all the time, but I dont think he knows who I am :)