Friday, October 17, 2008

The great 8's...

Tagged: Great 8’s (in no particular order)


8 TV Shows:

1. Prison Break
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Wipeout
4. Ellen
5. The Dave Chappelle Show
6. Beverly Hills 90210 (the old one)
7. Saved By the Bell
8. Jon & Kate plus 8


8 Restaurants:

1. Cafe' Rio
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Craigo's and Mill Hollow in Rexburg
4. Swallow at the Hollow (Atlanta)
5. Takashi
6. La Puente
7. Cinegrille
8. Chick Fil A


8 Things that happened today (Friday)

1. Cleaned
2. Got out the Halloween decor
3. Shopped at Shopko & Wally world
4. Made breakfast for the boys
5. Rented the new Indiana Jones
6. Made sugar cookies
7. Dreamed about taking a nap..
8. Watched "Ellen"


8 Things I look forward to:

1. Taking my kids to Hawaii next year- maybe we'll come see you Beth!!
2. Halloween
3. Watching the kids grow up
4. Having a good night's sleep.. at least 8 hours again.
5. The next "kids night out"
6. Date night with my girls
7. The new James Patterson book- "Cross Country"
8. New Kids on the Block- T minus 1 month

8 Things I love about fall:

1. Crisp air
2. the colors
3. Turkey day
4. Taking warm baths
5. Needing a jacket
6. Snuggling with a blankey
7. getting ready for Santa
8. water bill going down..

8 Things I wish for:

1. VACATION- NOW please.
2. Working part time.
3. John Legend would come in concert again here..
4. Going to Georgia to visit Jenn
5. the elections to be over
6. safety for my kids & family
7. a cure for addiction
8. Did I mention a vacation?

8 quirks:

1. I have to read in the bath. I can't just sit there and relax.. once I had nothing to read, so I read a book on running electricity in the basement. Very informative.
2. I have to take a bath in the spare bathroom-- I swear the water is warmer.
3. I can remember names of people from my elementary school and still recognize their faces.
4. I usually always sweat. Even when it's not that warm, I am sweating.
5. I think you already know about my "crush" on my kids' MD.
6. I am a budget nazi. I would rather go into overdraft than dip into my savings.
7. I have interesting dreams about David Beckham at regular intervals.
8. I can quote movies with the best of 'em. Here's one for you.. "Ignacio, where are your robes?"... "I took them off.. they were... stinky"

Anyone feeling the need to share their deep dark secrets (in increments of 8's).. I tag you.

3 comments:

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I'm with ya on numbers 3 and 6! I think remembering people's names/faces from high school is a curse though! Is Elsie sleeping through the night now? How is Babywise going?

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

that is #3 and 6 in quirks category, haha I'm special!

Rachel said...

Hey Jenn! Glad to see your blog, it's way cute. I think you guys are the cutest family!
I'm with ya on the the ...what I wish for #1, doesn't a vacation sound fabulous right about now, I LOVE to vacation. (: