"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Pictures of my kiddos..
Here are some comparisons between when Spidey was The Queen Bee's age.. do you see the resemblance?
And, the annual school picture.. doesn't he look grown up??
I'm so sorry you're sick! I just wanted you to know that I have never been to the Dino Museum at Thanksgiving Point, either! I love the pictures-I can't believe how big Elsie is! And Isaak looks way too grown up in his school picture!
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry you're sick! I just wanted you to know that I have never been to the Dino Museum at Thanksgiving Point, either! I love the pictures-I can't believe how big Elsie is! And Isaak looks way too grown up in his school picture!
You have such cutie kids! Isn't it crazy how close your kids can look a like!
Your kids are adorable! Love the poses your baby is doing.
Post a Comment